Workshops, Talks, and Keynote Speeches by Prof. Howard Seeman
Contact: [email protected]
- Preventing and Handling Bullying
- The Causes and Prevention of Classroom Disruptive Behavior, K-12
- The Causes and Prevention of Disruptive Behavior in Colleges/Campuses
- Designing a Better College Course Syllabus for the Prevention of Problems
- Handling and Preventing Cheating
- Systematic Rewards/Warnings So Your Rules/Grading Does Not Fall Apart
- When to Call it a "Discipline Problem"; Not Making "Miscalls" and When to "Duck"
- Engagement Methods to "Turn On" Your Students to Your Lessons
- The Causes and the Prevention of School Violence
- Emotional Education for the Classroom and Your School
- Handling Key Concrete Classroom Issues: Calling Out, Homework, Latecomers, Weapons, Drug Abuse, Fighting, Bullies...
- The Side Effects of Standardized Testing
- Help for the Person Inside the Teacher
- How Much of a Real Person Can I Be with My Students?
My fee is usually about $1,000 per day, plus expenses, but flexible according to the budget of the school.
Back to Home Page