Application for Instructor/Leader
Please print this page to fill it out
I am interested in becoming a paid instructor
of this online
course and/or a paid workshop leader
of these skills. I attest
to the accuracy of my documentation here and agree, if I meet all the qualifications,
to abide by the financial arrangements below.
Back to Home Page
- Your Name (please print)_______________________________________
City:______________________ State:____ Zip
- Applicants must have been a teacher/educator in a classroom setting, or
a guidance counselor/administrator for at least 5 years, and have experience
teaching other educators. Below are the institution(s) I have worked
in, description of my role, and the dates:
- Please attach a letter of reference from your principal and/or supervisor.
- Applicants need to hold an M.A. degree or higher. Please list your degrees,
the granting institution(s), and the dates.
- Applicants need to be familiar with the following computer skills: sending/receiving
email, going to websites, copying/pasting text and files, and organizing
files into folders.
- One must first complete the course successfully as a regular student,
and have this Application accepted by Prof. Seeman, in order to become a
- Trainees first work on learning how to respond to students by working
on four email training exercises over about a one week period, just prior to the start of the next online course. Then, the Trainee becomes
an Intern during one full session of the course - working with his/her own
student, with feedback and support from Prof. Seeman. The Trainee/Intern
fee to become an Instructor is $300.
- If I (Trainee) completes the training satisfactorily, I will receive Certification
as Instructor of the Online Course: "Preventing Classroom Discipline
Problems" and a Letter of Qualification.
- If I then also wish to become: a Workshop Leader of these skills
(in order to be hired as a consultant to train other educators live
at various schools):
- I will first have been an Instructor of this online course for at
least two sessions.
- While teaching the course the second time, Professor Seeman will give
me the added training to become a paid Workshop-Leader.
- The Workshop Leader Training fee is $300.
- Professor Seeman will be available to consult with and assist each newly
certified Instructor/Workshop Leader, and help with outreach for prospective
online students and clients for workshops.
- Financial Agreement as a Qualified Instructor/Workshop Leader:
- An Instructor of an Online Course or Workshop Leader receives the
- Workshop Leader: 100% of the pay for the workshop, assuming that each participant in the workshop purchases one Book and one Video. Otherwise, 80% of the pay for the workshop. Workshop
Leaders usually get paid about $1000-$1500 for a 3 hour session
or $2500 for an all day workshop.
- Instructor of the Online Course:
- Students are referred to new Instructors (for pay) when
Prof. Seeman's Session has more students than he can instruct,
or when a student comes from the new Instructor.
- Instructors get paid according to the following fee schedule:
1 - 2 students: 70% of the Registration Fees.
3 - 4 students: 80% of the Registration Fees.
5 - 6 students: 90% of the Registration Fees.
7 or more students: 100% of the Registration Fees.
(See the website for the new, current Registration Fee.)
- Professor Seeman will:
- Advertise the course via: his publisher, educators who know his
work, search engine tools, previous students, buyers of his Book/Video,
and email lists.
- Collect and manage the course registration & workshop fees
for the Instructor/Workshop Leader.
- Ship all course materials to participants, and pay the Instructor
at the end of satisfactorily teaching the course/workshop, according
to A. above.
If I am certified to become an Instructor of
this course, I agree to abide by the Privacy
Policy, the above financial agreements, and application information,
and understand that I cannot use or distribute any variation of the
course's files, nor be the Instructor of any variation of this course,
without the written consent of Howard Seeman, Ph.D. (Federal Copy Right
Your Signature:___________________________ Date:____________
Please print this page, and mail it (with your Instructor Trainee or Workshop Leader fee of $300 made out to:)
20 River Court - Suite 1404
Jersey City, NJ 07310
fax to: 201-420-6555 (Faxing? Send alert to: [email protected] )
(Check enclosed or mailed via regular post.)
Reminder: Please attach the appropriate documents as requested above.